United States – TEGNA is looking to hire following staff.
Account Executive Jobs @ TEGNA Jobs | US 2021
As one of the most geographically diverse broadcasters in the U.S., TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest.
1- Account Executive
Portland, OR, USA
1. Works on business development strategies that generate business and strengthen our client’s position in the marketplace.
2. Consistently prospects for new revenue opportunities using client and category insights.
3. Creates custom solutions-driven campaigns that meet client needs across multiple media platforms including broadcast and digital (Display, AMP and OTT).
4. Seeks opportunities to expand relationships with key clients by taking an active role in understanding their business needs and competitive landscape.
5. Builds positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving clients’ objectives.
6. Positively and professionally represents KGW Media Group and TEGNA Media.
1. College degree with 2 years of sales and/or B2B experience preferred.
2. Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate with decision makers at all levels.
3. Ability to think “outside the box” and develop “big picture” solutions.
4. Expertise in digital and video marketing strategies.
5. Ability to work well with internal teams, including Account Management.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
TEGNA– United States