United States – Facebook is looking to hire following staff.
Account General Manager (FRL) Jobs @ Facebook | USA Jobs
1- Account General Manager (FRL)
Seattle, WA, United States
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, Whats App, or Messenger every month to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
1. Direct and manage FRL business activities with top tier retail partners, implementing effective strategy and programs to meet organization goals.
2. Lead, recruit, develop and manage a team of Strategic Account Managers (SAMs) to support sales activities across product lines (Oculus & Portal) and meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets. Candidate will also lead direction for cross functional account team members (dotted line).
3. Develop and maintain executive account relationships leading Top to Top planning discussions.
4. Create and present account strategy to executives and internal/external stakeholders to align resources and achieve mutual goals.
5. Negotiate and present account programs/contracts, gaining internal alignment and approvals with cross functional partners (finance, legal, operations, etc.)
1. 10+ years in a senior sales role with a clear record of quota achievement and success in technology based consumer sales.
2. 3+ years of consumer sales leadership and people management experience.
3. Experience and clear understanding of the North American retail landscape.
4. Experience in go-to-market planning and execution across online and traditional retail channels.
5. Communication and presentation skills with a business acumen.
6. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
7. Advocate for innovation and the opportunities presented by disruptive technologies.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-05-2021
Facebook– United States