United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Amazon Jobs | Senior Instock Manager-Launch Grocery Jobs @ US 2021
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1- Senior Instock Manager – Launch, Amazon Fresh Grocery
Seattle, Washington, USA
The Amazon Fresh Grocery team is looking for a Sr. Instock Manager – Launch based in Seattle. In this role, you will develop and execute plans that will lead to successful store launches. You will be building an effective supply chain, driving successful conversations with partner teams, and delivering results along with your fellow Instock Managers for Launch. You should feel comfortable using data to influence others and building scalable systems and processes to allow our business to grow. In joining this team, you will have the opportunity to both build and operate in an ambiguous fast-paced environment and will drive initiatives that improve sales, customer experience, and process improvement within retail and operations.
1. Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of professional or military experience.
2. 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel.
3. Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline.
4. 6+ years of relevant experience.
5. Proven excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-18-2021
Amazon– United States