United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Amazon Jobs | UX Designer III Jobs @ US 2021
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1- UX Designer III
Seattle, WA, USA
1. Perform as the design lead for the end to end design of largescale products that focus on a user-centered design approach.
2. Work closely with product owners, software engineers, other designers, and user researchers to create innovative design solutions.
3. Manage and mentor designers on assigned product to scope and prioritize their design work, while acting as the bar raiser for their deliverables.
4. Utilizing current site data and user behavior to create design solutions that cater to the needs of targeted users.
1. 2 years of experience creating visually compelling, customer-focused design solutions and scalable dynamic user interfaces for large-scale, multi-tiered platforms using user experience design and visual design principles and technologies.
2. A Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Design Engineering, or a related field and 2 years of experience in UX Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture.
3. 2 years of experience releasing large-scale design systems, marketing campaigns and products to market for desktop and mobile, and scoping design work alongside software engineers while participating in an agile, sprint-based methodology of product development.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-18-2021
Amazon– United States