United States – Apple is looking to hire following staff.
Apple Jobs | Digital Design Engineer @ US 2021
1- Digital Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
1. Deliver complex digital control blocks, meeting schedule, area, power, and performance targets.
2. Collaborate in developing precise design specifications for digital control blocks.
3. Implement FSM’s and other control logic in System Verilog.
4. Collaborate with managers and program managers to track progress and gauge tapeout readiness.
5. Work with silicon validation team in developing lab validation and qualification plans.
1. MSEE required.
2. Ten or more years developing digital IP’s for SoC’s or mixed signal IC’s.
3. Experience mentoring or leading junior design or verification engineers.
4. Good understanding of low power design techniques including clock and power gating. Familiarity with UPF based power intent specification and power verification.
5. Some familiarity with mix-signal ASIC design and asynchronous analog / digital interfaces is helpful, but not required.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-18-2021
Apple– United States