United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Area Manager Jobs @ Amazon Jobs | US 2020
1 – Area Manager
Waukegan, IL, United States
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1. Supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all Associates.
2. Developing performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations and ensure accuracy and quality.
3. Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards.
4. Building and executing productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Area Managers to balance labor.
5. Communicating policies to associates and act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience.
2. 1+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance.
3. Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays.
4. You have a completed bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of Amazon experience.
5. You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-15-2021
Amazon – United States