United States – Spectrum is looking to hire following staff.
Assistant Store Manager Jobs @ Spectrum Jobs | US 2021
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Spectrum is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states.
1- Assistant Store Manager
Athens, AL, USA
1. In partnership with their manager, leads a team of focused sales professionals, motivating and engaging them to meet and exceed their sales goals and customer care metrics, while delivering a clean, organized and fully operational retail experience for all customers and employees.
2. Ensures their Store meets Spectrum brand expectations and that a thriving culture of customer care exists at all locations within their span of control.
3. Utilizes strong assessment skills to continually inspect everything from the sales behaviors to the product knowledge of their teams and partners with management on change efforts as needed.
4. Proactively identifies issues, builds action plans and seeks opportunities to grow their business and increase customer satisfaction.
5. In alignment with their manager, provides guidance, monitors and manages the enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
6. Assists with Store Manager functions and performs other duties as requested by management.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
2. 1+ year Management experience.
3. 1-3 yrs Telecommunications/wireless experience.
4. 3-5 yrs Sales/Customer Service experience.
5. Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees and customers in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward and professional manner.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
Spectrum– United States