United States – Victoria’s Secret is looking to hire following staff.
Brand Operations Supervisor Jobs @ Victoria’s Secret | US Jobs 2020
1 – Brand Operations Supervisor
Sandy, UT, United States
About Victoria’s Secret:
An iconic specialty retail brand, Victoria’s Secret needs no introduction. Our name is synonymous with all things feminine, including our celebrated supermodels. We are also famed for being the best at bras and offer the world’s most supportive styles. This is Victoria’s Secret.
1. The Brand Operations Supervisor has the primary responsibility of driving total store results through the product life cycle.
2. Supports direction and drives performance for primary “Best At” categories. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
3. Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
4. Sources for open roles and schedules interviews for assigned team. Facilitates associate on boarding and completes associate observations.
5. Leads execution of all store projects and compliance; including physical inventory, markdowns, re-tickets, and other non-selling related tasks.
1. Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Brand.
2. Ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
3. Ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills.
4. Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
5. Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-05-2021
Victoria’s Secret– United States