United States – National Institutes of Health is looking to hire following staff.
Budget Analyst Jobs @ National Institutes of Health | US Jobs
1- Budget Analyst
Montgomery County, MD, United States
About National Institutes of Health:
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the largest biomedical research funding organization in the world. NIH is made up of 27 Institutes and Centers, with a specific research agenda, often focusing on particular diseases or body systems. NIH employs approximately 18,000 employees in varied occupations, all supporting research efforts that improve health and save lives.
1. Compile narrative and statistical material and prepare exhibits and other information concerning the Institute/Center budget for use in briefing higher level officials.
2. Prepare background material for use in briefing officials for Congressional appropriations hearings.
3. Coordinate the formulation of the budget for intramural and/or extramural activities as well as administrative support.
4. Analyze and evaluate continual changes in program plans and funding and their effect on financial and budget program milestones.
1. U.S. Citizenship requirement or proof of being a U.S. National must be met by closing date.
2. Applicants must meet all qualifications requirements within thirty (30) calendar days of the closing date of this announcement, including time in grade.
3. Position is designated as Tier II non-emergency/teleworker.
4. Telework Eligible.
5. Employment is subject to the successful completion of the pre-appointment process (i.e., background investigation, verification of qualifications and job requirements, completion of onboarding forms, submission of required documents, etc.)
Last Date to Apply: Dec-31-2020
National Institutes of Health– United States