United States – Apple is looking to hire following staff.
Business Development Executive Jobs @ Apple Jobs | US
1- Business Development Executive,WW Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
1. You are able to formulate clear go-to-market strategy, drive execution and operate the business through cross-functional teams (internal and external partners).
2. You bring effective Client Relationship Management expertise.
3. Strong capabilities to develop business models, simulate scenarios, build innovative offer constructs across different verticals.
4. Comfortable managing ambiguity. Can extrapolate from incomplete data to develop a hypothesis.
5. Able to develop executive level communications with market insights and post-mortem of offers/programs.
1. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
2. MBA preferred.
3. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-06-2021
Apple– United States