United States – Apple is looking to hire following staff.
Business Pro Jobs @ Apple Jobs | California
1- Business Pro
California, United States
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
1. At least three years of success and high performance in sales of technology or business solutions, or equivalent.
2. Proven ability to take a personalized, solution-based approach to customer needs.
3. Advanced consultative expertise in Apple and third-party solutions, mobility adoption, and business transformation.
1. You possess strong business insight, as well as general knowledge of key small business industries, technology trends in communities, and business challenges.
2. You have excellent listening, influencing, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with customers, as well as within Apple and our team.
3. You have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills, in person and on the phone.
4. You can work effectively with business owners and executives across all organizational levels.
5. You have a proven ability to connect with people, manage processes efficiently, and prioritize without sacrificing the customer experience.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-06-2021
Apple– United States