United States – Facebook is looking to hire following staff.
Communications Manager Jobs @ Facebook | US Jobs
1- Communications Manager, Social
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, Whats App, or Messenger every month to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
1. Oversee Messenger’s content strategy on FB, IG, and Twitter as well as other owned social channels via third party influences.
2. Work closely with Messenger design team and social creative agency to produce high quality content.
3. Establish goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure quality of content, audience growth, engagement and content reach.
4. Coordinate with marketing team to boost relevant pieces of editorial social content.
5. Identify new platforms and channels where Messenger should be present.
1. 10+ years of editorial experience working in digital media.
2. Experience in video content development and project management.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
4. Experience working cross-functionally with communications, marketing, creative, and policy teams.
5. Experience working with brands and influences.
6. Experience working at a technology company.
7. Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-07-2021
Facebook– United States