United States – City of Sacramento is looking to hire following staff.
Community Service Officer I Jobs @ City of Sacramento Jobs | US 2021
About City of Sacramento:
Founded in 1849, the City of Sacramento is the oldest incorporated city in California. In 1920, Sacramento city voters adopted a City Charter (municipal constitution) and a City Council Manager form of government, which is still being used today.
1- Community Service Officer I
Salary : $51,717.72 Annually
Sacramento, California, USA
1. Acquire working knowledge of department practices, procedures, equipment, and organizational systems.
2. Perform a wide variety of routine clerical duties including filing, checking, and recording needed information.
3. Operate standard office equipment such as computers, copiers, scanners, and other office machines.
4. Sort and file documents and records.
5. Provide basic assistance in research projects, special reports, and other division problems.
6. Perform related duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
2. Must be at least 18 years of age by the time of appointment.
3. Acquire, through training, knowledge of contemporary and approved principles, practices, and procedures of police work, state laws, City ordinances, and first-aid.
4. Write clearly, accurately, concisely, legibly, and with correct English grammatical construction and spelling.
5. Read and interpret complex technical documents in English.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-31-2021
City of Sacramento– United States