United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Controls Engineer Jobs @ Amazon Jobs | US 2021
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1- Controls Engineer
Herndon Area, VAWashington, DC | Greater Metro Area, USA
1. Perform controls root cause analysis for service of controls for AWS data centers.
2. Manage scope of Building Management System (BMS) and Electrical Power Monitoring System (EPMS) for construction of AWS data centers.
3. Schedule and supervise Quarterly maintenances for BMS and EPMS.
4. Manage multiple stakeholder deliverables, requirements and navigate difficult situations.
5. Financially manage both construction and service contracts.
1. B.S./B.A. degree with 4 years of relevant controls work experience or A.S. and 6 years of relevant controls work experience.
2. 2 years of experience designing, configuring, programming, installing or servicing one of the following products: Siemens: Apogee, Honeywell: Building Controls, Trend: Building Controls, Schneider Electric: Power Logic/Struxureware, Rockwell Automation: FactoryTalk, Ignition, Tridium: Niagra, Eaton: Foreseer, ABB: Decathalon, Johnson Controls: Metasys.
3. Minimum two (2) years of experience in project coordination with multiple teams or vendors to meet project requirements.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
Amazon– United States