United States – Apple is looking to hire following staff.
Creative Jobs @ Apple | New York Jobs 2020
New York, United States
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
1. Passion for education and ability to instruct in a “hands-off” manner, letting users learn by doing.
2. Ability to teach small groups and coach multiple customers simultaneously.
3. Tenacity to work with users until they truly become independent and able to create on their own.
1. You’re comfortable selling as well as teaching, helping your team members out as needed.
2. You’re self-motivated and self-directed, and can adhere to a tightly structured training schedule.
3. You can be adept at recommending other in-store support options, such as business services and the Genius Bar.
4. You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-06-2021
Apple– United States