United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Creative Resource Coordinator Jobs @ Amazon | USA 2020
1- Creative Resource Coordinator
Washington, United States
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1. Support creative team resourcing and allocation, project intake, budget tracking, and planning.
2. Assist with freelance and contractor agreements, work orders, and on boarding.
3. Develop and refine tracking and data reporting related to resource allocations, project prioritization, and contractor spend.
4. Support creative resource related projects and tool implementation.
5. Manage and monitor creative team resources against forecasted and active projects via resource management tools.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
2. Experience in supporting creative projects from kick-off to delivery.
3. 2+ years of experience as a project manager, resource manager, or producer in a creative agency or similar experience.
4. Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams.
Last Date to Apply: Dec-30-2020
AMazon – United States
|Title||Creative Resource Coordinator Jobs @ Amazon | USA 2020|
|Job Location||Washington, United States|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Latest Amazon USA Job Advertisement is available now..
Click The Below Button To Apply
#jobs, #jobsinUsa, #UnitedStatesjobs, #CareerzPlanet, #UsaJobs, #CareersinUSA, #us, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #USACareers, #CareersPlanet, #CareerPlanet, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #UsaJobs #AmazonJobs, #CreativeJobs, #ResourceJobs, #CoordinatorJobs, #Operationjobs, #Washington,UnitedStatesJobs, #WashingtonJobs, #USAJobs,
To get latest job updates by email please enter your email below.
This job was originally posted by Amazon web site.
You can find Apply button to start your application.
Navigate to website to find other relevant jobs.