United States – Metro is looking to hire following staff.
Deputy Executive Officer Jobs @ Metro Jobs | US 2020
1 – Deputy Executive Officer
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Example Of Duties:
1. Oversees and coordinates employees who are directing multiple major complex technical studies and analytical work in transportation modeling, statistical analysis, geographic information systems, air quality and land use planning, systems planning, congestion management, demand management, multi-modal transportation alternatives, planning studies, and station plans.
2. Oversees staff coordinating all aspects and projects related to a specific major complex transportation mode.
3. Coordinates participation in Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA) activities.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Urban Planning, Transportation Planning, Real Estate, Economics, Public Administration/Policy, Environmental Science, Geography, or a related field based on assigned operational unit; Master’s Degree in a related field preferred.
2. Five years of relevant senior management-level experience in one or more of the relevant departmental functions.
3. A valid California Class C Driver License or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.
4. Experience underwriting, negotiating, and preparing legal agreements for complex real estate transactions.
5. Experience managing multi-disciplinary development projects and plans that involve real estate proforma and market analysis, community development finance, land use, and urban design considerations.
Last Date to Apply: Dec/30/2020
Metro– United States