United States – Google is looking to hire following staff.
Director Chief OF Staff Jobs @ Google | US Jobs 2020
1- Director, Chief of Staff to VP, Product
Mountain View, CA, United States
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
1. Partner with the Search leadership team and other Chiefs of Staff to set strategy and goals for the organization, track progress and provide data-driven recommendations.
2. Serve as the link between Search and the CEO’s office. Partner with the Chiefs of Staff to establish and refine processes and tools to effectively manage the business cadence of the organization including annual planning, OKRs, cross-team communication and decision-making.
3. Manage communications and reporting across all levels of the organization, including to the SVP/VPs, cross-functionally and cross-PA, team all hands, and off-sites. Serve as a proxy for the VP, as appropriate.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience, leading strategic and operational initiatives.
2. 10 years of experience in Management Consulting, Corporate Development, Product Management, Engineering, Operations, and/or Finance/Investment Banking/Venture Capital.
3. 5 years project management experience.
4. Experience with stakeholder management and cross-functional partnerships.
5. Strong problem solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business judgment and communication skills.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-06-2021
Google– United States