United States – Neiman Marcus Group is looking to hire following staff.
Director General Manager Jobs @ Neiman Marcus Group Jobs | US 2021
About Neiman Marcus Group:
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG’s brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide.
1- Director General Manager
Boston, MA, USA
1. Plan and execute store budgets and ensure guidelines are being followed to minimize operating expenses and maximize revenue.
2. Create a friendly, upbeat atmosphere where customer service is consistent with Neiman Marcus standards.
3. Proactively builds positive and productive relationships with vendors, customers, merchants, etc.
4. Provides consistent and frequent communication so all team members are aware of the vision, goals, expectations and status.
1. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
2. 5+ years of related experience and/or training. Prior retail senior management experience is required.
3. Managers must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business need, which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
4. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
5. Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-18-2021
Neiman Marcus Group– United States