United States – Henkels & McCoy Inc is looking to hire following staff.
Drill Operator Jobs @ Henkels & McCoy Jobs | US 2020
1 – Drill Operator
York, Pennsylvania, United States
About Henkels & McCoy Inc:
Henkels & McCoy, Inc., (H&M) is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the power, oil & gas pipeline, gas distribution, and communications markets throughout North America. Founded in 1923, H&M adapts 90+ years of experience to the dynamic and evolving infrastructure needs of today. H&M consistently ranks in the top 10 of Engineering News-Record’s Specialty Contractors and has been recognized with an E.I. DuPont Safety Excellence Award. H&M is also a founding member of the ET&D Partnership, a formal collaboration of industry stakeholders working to improve safety for workers in the electric line construction industry.
1. Setting up and operating highly specialized directional drills.
2. Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities.
3. Monitoring electronic guidance and locating equipment during the drilling phases.
4. Carrying out minor maintenance and repairs, including lubrication and cleaning.
5. Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
1. Preferred to have at least 2 years of Direction Drilling experience as the operator. Additional operator experience for backhoe or excavator is a plus.
2. Valid driver’s license. CDL Class A with Tanker Endorsement is preferred.
3. Must be comfortable digging or drilling around existing working underground utilities.
4. This position requires significant time doing manual labor functions, walking on uneven ground, working in tight spaces and in general, being overall physically demanding.
5. Must successfully operate the equipment to the satisfaction of the construction supervision. Equipment operator certification(s), preferred.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-10-2021
Henkels & McCoy Inc– United States