United States – Lonza is looking to hire following staff.
Driver Jobs @ Lonza Jobs | US 2021
Conley, GA, United States
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,500 employees in more than 120 locations around the world. Together in 2019, we achieved global sales of 5.9 CHF billion.We apply our industry knowledge to pioneer cell therapy and the medicines of tomorrow. Our work enables our customers to protect millions of people from illness and disease.
1. To deliver OTR (bulk truck) loads in a safe and timely manner including pre-planning trips based on weather, length of haul and delivery times.
2. Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations and damage to operations according to Lonza policies and procedures.
3. Perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, radiator fluid etc. and/or performing minor repairs as needed.
4. To know state laws in all areas traveled and make sure all permits and placards are correct and up to date accordingly.
5. Operate equipment, such as cab computers, CB radios, Phones and GPS and necessary to perform job duties. Maintain driver logs in accordance with DOT regulations. As well and maintaining iComply and other company requirements.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High school or GED education is required.
2. 3 Years or more as an over the road driver.
3. Hazmat and bulk endorsement, passport and Twix card required.
4. Able to pass DOT physical.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-15-2021
Lonza– United States