United States – Lou Malnatis Pizzeria is looking to hire following staff.
Driver Jobs @ Lou Malnatis Pizzeria Jobs | US 2021
About Lou Malnatis Pizzeria:
Lou Malnati got his start in the 1940’s working in Chicago’s first deep dish pizzeria. He took his pizza expertise to Lincolnwood, a northern suburb of Chicago, where he and his wife Jean opened the first Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria on March 17, 1971. Lou was known for his fun-loving character as well as making Chicago’s best pizza.
Highland Park, IL, USA
1. Buckle up and hit the road to deliver Chicago’s favorite pizza.
2. Deliver orders in a timely, yet safe and friendly manner.
3. Map out assigned delivery route and assemble delivery orders.
4. Check product quality and accuracy before heading out for delivery.
5. Accept payment and make changes as necessary.
1. Must meet requirement of 18 month driving history documented by MVR or driver’s license.
2. Meet driving requirements per our insurance company’s standards.
3. Maintain valid license plate, sticker and insurance I.D. card verifying at least state minimum required limits.
4. Lift, move, handle, push or pull goods throughout the location and carry items to and from a vehicle generally weighing up to 60lbs.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
Lou Malnatis Pizzeria– United States