United States – Sandia National Laboratories is looking to hire following staff.
Electrical Engineer Jobs @ Sandia National Laboratories | US Jobs
1- Electrical Engineer
Livermore, CA, United States
About Sandia National Laboratories:
Sandia National Laboratories is the nation’s premier science and engineering lab for national security and technology innovation. Our team of scientists, engineers, researchers, and business specialists apply their knowledge and skill toward delivering cutting-edge technology in an array of areas.Across our main sites in Albuquerque, NM, and Livermore, CA, our research ranges from nuclear defense and homeland and global security to innovative work in biotechnology, environmental preservation, energy, and cyber security.
1. Design of electronic Printed Wiring Boards and Printed Wiring Assemblies (PWA) including analog and digital circuit design and FPGA firmware development and implementation.
2. Developing the architecture of higher level electronic subsystems and systems; integrations and testing of multiple PWAs into a subassembly.
3. Conducting environmental testing, qualification of development and production hardware.
4. Participating in integration activities with other engineers and product realization teams.
5. Representing Sandia on multi-organizational project teams.
6. Lab testing of electrical components, devices, subsystems and systems.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or in a related discipline plus 2 years of related experience or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or in a related discipline, or equivalent: engineering or scientific experience and/or achievements that demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform independent research and development.
2. Demonstrated experience in design and test to include one or more of the following: analog and/or digital circuit design, RF system design, embedded system design, and electromagnetic radiation (EMR) effects on electronics.
3. Experience working on engineering design, qualification, production, or related modeling/simulation projects.
4. Tools/Programs: C/C++, SPICE, LTSpice, MATLAB, LabVIEW, ModelSim, HDL, EAGLEPCB, Mentor Graphics, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum analyzers.
5. Experience working with DOE, NNSA, DOD or Federally Funded Research and Development Centers.
Last Date to Apply: Dec-31-2020
Sandia National Laboratories– United States