United States – Granite Construction is looking to hire following staff.
Estimator Jobs @ Granite Construction | US Jobs 2020
Tucson, AZ, United States
About Granite Construction:
Granite Construction Incorporated (NYSE: GVA), is America’s Infrastructure Company, and has a national workforce of 7,200 and a combined revenue of $3.4 billion annually. As an industry leader in the transportation, water resources and mineral exploration markets throughout North America, Granite provides infrastructure solutions for construction, program management, alternative procurement, and is a vertically-integrated contractor with aggregate materials reserves throughout the U.S.
1. Comprehend and administer a safety program that provides for a safe work environment that meets or exceeds Granite’s Annual Incident Goal, and foster a culture that expects participation at all levels.
2. Analyze alternative solutions and construction methods to increase competitiveness of the bid.
3. Review “take-off” quantities to ensure accuracy of data used in estimates.
4. Apply mathematical calculations requiring advanced analytical processes to ensure logically estimated costs are accurate.
5. Develop and maintain business relationships to increase bid opportunities in the regional market.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, or equivalent related work experience.
2. 7+ years of construction estimating support, engineering, field support, or similar experience.
3. 4+ years estimating experience.
4. Proficiency with all MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), AGTEK Take-off and Primavera Scheduling software.
5. Advanced knowledge of Estimating software.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-07-2021
Granite Construction– United States