United States – Warner Bros. Entertainment is looking to hire following staff.
Executive Assistant II Jobs @ Warner Bros Jobs | US 2020
1- Executive Assistant II
Burbank, CA, United States
About Warner Bros. Entertainment:
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
1. Arranges executives’ calendars, schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
2. Answers phone, screens, logs and roll calls.
3. Tracks samples, submissions and incoming material for all current development projects.
4. Tracks talent database and competitive development.
5. Prepares and tracks deal memos for talent and correspond with appropriate Legal departments.
1. 1-2 years previous experience as a production assistant, trainee or assistant at a studio/production company/agency/management company strongly preferred.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
3. Proficient in organizational tools (Microsoft, Google, Apple).
4. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
5. Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-06-2021
Warner Bros. Entertainment– United States