United States – Google is looking to hire following staff.
Executive Communication Manager Jobs @ Google | New York Jobs 2020
1- Communications Manager, Executive Communications
New York, NY, United States
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
1. Develop communications strategies for Google executives that include speeches, social media content, and interview briefings.
2. Show a nuanced understanding of the media and social media landscape in India and develop ways to adapt communications that originate in the US for Indian audiences.
3. Develop messaging on complex issues that span Google and the technology sector.
4. Coordinate cross-functionally on logistics, content and strategy on events for internal and external audiences of various sizes.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
2. 4 years of experience in communications, marketing, policy, consulting, or PR.
3Experience working cross-functionally on logistics, content and strategy on events for internal and external audiences of various sizes.
4. Experience project managing and coordinating content for communications campaigns.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-05-2021
Google– United States