United States – Intel Corporations is looking to hire following staff.
Executive Communications Specialist Jobs @ Intel Jobs | US 2021
About Intel Corporations:
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
1- Executive Communications Specialist
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, San Francisco;US, Oregon, Hillsboro, USA
1. Create and recommend communications strategy and tactics to executives and their teams.
2. Support and execute on webcasts, all-team meetings, newsletters and other employee engagement activations for Intel’s top executives in partnership with other members of the executive communications team.
3. Create slides, briefing documents, memos, Q&As and other communications materials for executives.
4. Build and execute robust social strategy for executives in partnership with the executive communications team, PR, Investor Relations and other key stakeholders.
5. Track, measure and report out on executive communications metrics.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
2. 3+ years of experience in any communications field (corporate comms, employee comms, Public Relations, or writing and editing).
3. 1+ years of experience working in Executive Communications is desirable.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-16-2021
Intel Corporations– United States