United States – International Paper is looking to hire following staff.
General Labor Jobs @ International Paper | US Jobs 2020
Lexington, KY, United States
About International Paper:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging, pulp and paper products with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, Europe, North Africa and Russia. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable world-wide commerce; pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal hygiene products that promote health and wellness; and papers that facilitate education and communication. We are headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., employ more than 50,000 colleagues and serve more than 25,000 customers in 150 countries.
1. Reading factory work orders, print cards, and other documents to learn customer requirements.
2. Identifying stock and products that correspond to work orders.
3. performing assigned duties to insure that production needs are met.
4. keeping the supervisor informed of any problems and/or unusual situations.
5. maintaining teamwork with machine crews and other associates & performing other duties as assigned by supervision.
1. The ability to read, write, and speak English.
2. The ability to accurately read a measuring tape and ruler.
3. Ability to follow instructions, ask questions, and work effectively as a member of a team.
4. high school diploma or G.E.D. Six months of prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-01-2021
International Paper– United States