United States – Facebook is looking to hire following staff.
Industry Manager Ecommerce Jobs @ Facebook | US Jobs 2020
1- Industry Manager E commerce
New York, NY, United States
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, Whats App, or Messenger every month to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
1. Own and be accountable for quarterly and yearly revenue goals, pipeline management and growth goals across a diversified book of business.
2. Develop a deep understanding of the eCommerce, retail, or home category and convert VP through C-suite relationships to impact.
3. Play the lead role in developing the holistic business of a brand and DR business by owning vertical work streams and/or strategic pillars of success.
4. Work cross-functionally with In-Market teams, Global Regions, Business Operations, Platform, Measurement/Metrics, and Product Marketing to optimize our client efforts.
5. Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies.
1. 8 or more years of experience with digital media.
2. 10 or more years of experience with sales or marketing.
3. 8 or more years of experience with management.
4. Experience building Direct Response and Brand advertising campaigns.
5. Knowledge of the advertising technology and data/performance measurement trends.
6. Communication and presentation experience with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data in to client value.
Last Date to Apply: Dec-31-2020
Facebook– United States