United States – Facebook is looking to hire following staff.
Instructional Design Lead Jobs @ Facebook Jobs | Los Angeles – CA
1- Instructional Design Lead
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
1. Build relationships with cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities.
2. Craft an overall training plan around digital marketing and advertising that addresses audience’s needs.
3. Design engaging, informative, and compelling content for a variety of audiences and delivery modes.
4. Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date and in line with products and larger training goals and initiatives.
5. Manage and coach a team of Instructional Designers to increase their impact, develop their strengths and grow their careers.
1. BA in Instructional Design, marketing, media or related field.
2. 2+ years of management experience.
3. 2+ years of experience in learning design or content development.
4. Experience consulting, advocating, and managing relationships.
5. Experience evaluating the educational quality of training and providing executional feedback.
6. Experience with Facebook’s Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-07-2021
Facebook– United States