United States – Department of the Air Force is looking to hire following staff.
Intelligence Operations Specialist Jobs @ Air Force Jobs | US 2021
About Department of the Air Force:
The United States Department of the Air Force is one of the three military departments within the Department of Defense of the United States of America.
1- INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Pay scale & grade : GS 11
Salary : $71,274 to $92,655 per year
Otis ANG Base, MA, USA
Work involves the collection, analysis, development, protection and dissemination of intelligence information which directly or indirectly affects the national security.
1. NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a National Guard recruiter prior to applying for this position.
2. This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the employing state’s National Guard, required prior to the effective date of placement.
3. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform.
4. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment.
5. Males born after 31 December 1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
Last Date to Apply: Feb-03-2021
Department of the Air Force– United States