United States – US Mint is looking to hire following staff.
IT Project Manager Jobs @ Government Jobs Washington DC
1- IT Project Manager
Pay Scale GS : 12
Salary : $86,335 to $112,240 per year
Washington DC, United States
About US Mint:
The United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for producing coinage for the United States to conduct its trade and commerce, as well as controlling the movement of bullion. It does not produce paper money; that responsibility belongs to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
1. Provide leadership and direction on various projects related to ITD services and mission.
2. Initiate, plan, and accomplish project goals, perform research and analysis in support of the projects, and identify and resolve project related problems.
3. Provide guidance, leadership, and support of business reengineering to advance the business of the United States Mint, and serves as the expert specialist/technical advisor, and provides assistance to technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on assigned projects.
4. Ensure the organization’s strategic plan, mission, and vision, are communicated to the project teams and integrated into the project teams’ objectives, work plans, work products, and services.
5. Act as a project manager on one or more concurrent project teams.
1. Experience applying project management principles, practices and techniques to conduct or lead engagements and studies.
2. Experience accomplishing the goals of projects by collaborating with technical and business subject matter experts.
3. Experience developing work breakdown structures, resource leveling, milestones, predecessor and successor tasks, and reporting project status data.
4. Experience applying system design policies and processes, integrating system analysis, software development, data validation and analysis, quality assurance, security and customer support into project plans.
Last Date to Apply: Dec-28-2020
US Mint– United States