Compensation Manager Jobs In Dubai
Visa is a global payments technology company and one of the world’s most recognizable and valued brands. We are looking for a Compensation Manager to help drive a complete Total Rewards (TR) approach for Visa’s Central East Europe Middle East Africa (CEMEA) region. The role will work with the CEMEA Head of Total Rewards to support & implement Visa’s total reward strategy. The role will support local total reward programs and practices, and assist with the design, development & delivery of new & existing programs to drive our strategic aim as an Employer of Choice. The role also partners and consults with the People team to address various reward and benefits issues along with the payroll team to ensure seamless delivery of total rewards in the region.
If you are the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to…
- Future-proof the CEMEA region with Total Rewards being a key pillar to drive change and stay relevant in a fast moving region.
- Partner across a global stakeholder group including, Global Compensation, Payroll, Mobility along with the CEMEA People Leadership team to drive and execute a holistic Total Rewards strategy that supports Visa’s strategic aim as an Employer of Choice.
- Drive the execution of a TR approach including compensation projects, processes and initiatives (Annual review, incentives, equity plans).
Key Accountabilities For The Role Are
- Implement and contribute to the development of international compensation and reward strategy with a strong focus on the brand’s philosophy (‘pay for performance’) and total reward
- Contribute to the development of the current and future annual incentive compensation models
- Support and manage the annual compensation review processes
- Implement & Manage new compensation and recognition programs in line with business needs
- Research best practices and trends and analyze effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation and recognition program and present alternative / enhanced solutions that are cost effective and consistent with the Company’s objectives
- Develop documentation and controls for all compensation and recognition processes and procedures for governance purposes
- Ensure appropriate compensation data is available to support hiring, engagement and retention strategies
- Work with employee communications team to develop materials for all compensation and recognition initiatives
- Manage all market testing/benchmarking reviews and renewal processes
- Implement training programs and communication materials to ensure consistent and effective understanding and application of compensation and recognition programs
- Ensure compliance with all geographies’ regulations relating to compensation
- Contribute to the management of the Reward Framework (including Job Evaluation) and on-going evolution of all employee compensation
- Work with the Head of Total Reward to Identify ways to continuously improve operational processes including but not limited to the activities listed above
- Educated to degree level (in any specialism)
- Knowledge of compensation program design and management across international markets CEMEA specific experience of market competitive practices a plus.
- Experience in analyzing market competitive practices in compensation.
- Highly accurate and strong attention to detail – confident working with complex data and comfortable reconciling information to ensure a high level of accuracy and data integrity.
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to create well-structured and quality documentation, presentations and communication materials.
- Experience with HR systems ideally Workday
- Experience of working in a Reward Function Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- Experience of change management projects with regard to reward and benefits
- Have an ability to build relationships to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, including the ability to plan and schedule competing work deliverables
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.