United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Lead Retail Associate Jobs @ Amazon Jobs | US
1- Lead Retail Associate
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1. Be an expert in interacting with customers by effectively using customer engagement strategies and model desired behavior for the rest of the team.
2. Maintain deep product knowledge with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and demonstrate product features, pricing, and program offers to customers.
3. Provide ongoing training in areas including demo and selling skills, product knowledge, and store operations, and assist manager in identifying training needs.
4. Maintain a key to the store and open and close the store following the proper procedures.
5. Work with manager to maintain the physical safety of the merchandise and the store.
1. High school diploma or equivalent diploma.
2. 3+ years of experience in retail or customer facing environment, or 1+ years of Amazon experience.
3. 1+ year experience of floor leader or other leadership capacity, or 1+ years previous Amazon experience.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-15-2021
Amazon– United States