United States – AmerisourceBergen is looking to hire following staff.
Maintenance Mechanic Jobs @ AmerisourceBergen Jobs | US 2021
AmerisourceBergen Corporation is an American drug wholesale company that was formed by the merger of Bergen Brunswig and AmeriSource in 2001. They provide drug distribution and related services designed to reduce costs and improve patient outcomes
1- Maintenance Mechanic 3rd shift
Columbus, OH, USA
1. Competent ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical aspects of thermormers, cold formers, cartoners, printers, serialization equipment, check weighers, vision systems, labelers, and other packaging equipment.
2. Experienced with high speed continuous and intermittent motion packaging equipment.
3. Adheres to all cGMPs, safety regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.
4. Maintains good housekeeping throughout the shift in the work areas.
5. Works as a team member with other members of the AHP operations team to meet and/or exceed quality and production goals.
1. Requires Associates degree, completion of vocational program or certification in maintenance/technical discipline or equivalent preferred.
2. Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education.
3. Minimum seven (7) years of manufacturing maintenance experience required. Preferred experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or other regulated industry. FDA, cGMP or blister line experience is preferred.
4. Must have strong electrical and mechanical background with knowledge of generators, chillers, plc, air handling units, roof top air conditioning, pneumatics, clean room environment.
5. Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-16-2021
AmerisourceBergen– United States