United States – Unilever is looking to hire following staff.
Mashreq SSHE Manager Jobs @ Unilever| US Jobs 2020
1- Mashreq SSHE Manager
Egypt, MO, United States
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
1. Deploy the global/cluster EHS strategy, policy and standards in the site to achieve excellent sustainable results.
2. Manage the EHS teams responsible to deliver Occupational Health, Safety and Environment results.
3. Drive safety and environment risk assessment and develop/implement appropriate controls Reduce the site’s environmental impact in the areas of COD, hazardous & non-hazardous waste, SOx & CO2 emissions and water & energy consumption.
4. Lead the EHS Pillar in accordance with Manufacturing Excellence.
1. University degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent industrial experience required.
2. Advanced degree in Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Sustainability preferred.
3. At least 5 years’ experience in Health, Safety and/or Environmental in a manufacturing setting.
4. Good knowledge of Manufacturing and Process Safety.
5. Prior Managerial experience.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-03-2021
Unilever– United States