United States – NFI is looking to hire following staff.
Material Handler Jobs @ NFI Jobs | US 2021
1- Material Handler
DeSoto, TX, United States
NFI is a fully integrated North American supply chain solutions provider headquartered in Camden, N.J. Privately held by the Brown family since its inception in 1932, NFI generates more than $2 billion in annual revenue and employs more than 13,100 associates. NFI owns facilities globally and operates approximately 50 million square feet of warehouse and distribution space. Its dedicated fleet consists of over 3,000 tractors and 12,500 trailers operated by 2,700 company drivers and leveraging partnerships with 400 owner operators. NFI has a significant drayage presence at nearly every major U.S. port, leveraging the services of an additional 1,500 owner operators. The company’s business lines include dedicated transportation, distribution, brokerage, transportation management, port drayage, intermodal, global logistics, and real estate.
1. Loads and unloads freight in an efficient and safe manner.
2. Picks orders for shipment and assembles various types of merchandise to be shipped.
3. Operates material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner, as required.
4. Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse .
1. Attention to detail.
2. Excellent customer service skills.
3. Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-15-2021
NFI– United States