United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Mendel L1 Grocery Associate Template Jobs @ Amazon Jobs | US
1- Mendel L1 Grocery Associate Template
Seattle, Washington,Bellevue, United States
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1. Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
2. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
3. During store operating hours, you operate point-of-sale (POS) systems and handle cash.
4. Work with food products, which may include handling produce, meat, seafood etc.
5. Work in the Prepared Foods Kitchen, which may include making pizza, rotisserie chicken, sandwiches, cold salads, and/or converting ingredients into delicious food for our customers.
1. High school or equivalent diploma.
2. Customer-facing experience or 1+ years of Amazon experience.
3. Experience in food production for Kitchen Associate.
4. Interest in learning new skills and contributing to many different processes within the store or the kitchen.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-15-2021
Amazon– United States