United States – TEGNA is looking to hire following staff.
National Sales Manager Jobs @ TEGNA Jobs | US 2021
As one of the most geographically diverse broadcasters in the U.S., TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest.
1- National Sales Manager
Dallas, TX, USA
1. Excellent communication with multi-market AE’s providing all the tools they need to achieve goals.
2. Quick and effective decision making.
3. Creative problem solving; look for ways to say YES.
4. Effective conflict management, task delegation, and process improvement skills.
5. Weekly one-on-one with key offices that represent the highest percentage of national revenue.
6. Knowledge of emerging ad tech and attribution models.
1. College degree with prior media sales experience preferred.
2. Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate with decision makers at all levels.
3. 4 years of experience in national media sales preferred.
4. Strong understanding of broadcast and/or digital advertising sales.
5. Strong desire to learn and become entrenched in the ever-evolving digital marketplace.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
TEGNA– United States