United States – WBIR is looking to hire following staff.
News Director Jobs @ WBIR Channel Jobs | US 2021
WBIR is more than your typical media company. Our ‘Straight from the Heart’ ideology is exemplified in our product and our culture. In all that we do, we strive to do it ethically, with sincerity, honesty, integrity and compassion. We invest in our employees and take pride in fostering an environment where career growth and advancement is a top priority. We expect our employees to be continually more valuable to themselves, in turn benefiting our company and community alike. To that end, we invest in employee training every year.
1- News Director
Knoxville, TN, USA
1. Strategically lead, inspire and manage News Department with a competitive and innovative spirit in everything we do.
2. Lead the newsroom in fulfillment and execution of the station’s “Straight from the Heart” brand.
3. Lead a newsroom culture dedicated to owning enterprise reporting and breaking news across all content platforms.
4. Inspire and coach superior, unique and engaging storytelling.
5. Oversee and collaborate with Digital Content Director on editorial strategy for daily content creation and distribution across all platforms.
1. Bachelor’s degree and news leadership experience preferred.
2. 5-7 years of content experience, including generation of original content, and 2-3 years managing other journalists. Proven track record of holding people accountable.
3. Successful innovative leadership and staff and product development skills.
4. Exceptional planning and execution skills.
5. Experience in photojournalism, editing, and content management systems.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
WBIR– United States