United States – US Army Medical Command is looking to hire following staff.
Nurse (Medical-Surgical) Jobs @ US Army Medical Command | US Jobs
1- Nurse (Medical-Surgical)
Pay scale & grade ; GS 10
Salary ; $87,268 to $109,498 per year
Fort Wainwright, AK , United States
About US Army Medical Command:
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
1. Provide nursing care to patients with injuries, illnesses or surgeries that require adaptation of established nursing procedures.
2. Set up, operate and monitor specialized equipment, such as cardiac monitors, telemetry packs, defibrillators and patient controlled analgesia devices.
3. Create nursing care assignments to various skill levels of professional and paraprofessional personnel.
4. Monitor staff performance to assure work is accomplished in a timely manner.
5. Provide patient and staff education.
1. You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
2. Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
3. Two year probationary period may be required.
4. Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
5. A Personnel Security Investigation is required.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-05-2021
US Army Medical Command– United States