United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Operations Manager @ Amazon Jobs | US 2020
1 – Operations Manager
San Antonio, TX, United States
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1. Support, mentor, and motivate your salaried and hourly workforce.
2. Lead large-scope projects with site and regional impact.
3. Build and execute productivity plans through forecast reviews, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Leaders to load balance.
4. Work in an environment that is subject to variable temperatures and weather (delivery stations include outside loading departments).
1. A Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experience.
2. 3+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance.
3. Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area including weekends, nights, and/or holidays.
4. A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university OR 2+ years Amazon experience.
5. 2+ years of direct management experience for employees and their performance.
6. Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-05-2021
Amazon – United States