United States – TikTok is looking to hire following staff.
Payroll Specialist Jobs @ TikTok Jobs | US 2021
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
1- Payroll Specialist – Organization Effectiveness Accounting & Analysis
Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area, US
1. Assist in performing daily payroll department operations.
2. Assist with the preparation of payroll data, reports, and new-hire employee information.
3. Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns.
4. Work with multiple international stakeholders and database programs for payroll-related integration needs.
1. Minimum of 3 years of in-house payroll experience.
2. Experience with ADP Workforce Now system, Workday, and functional knowledge of US individual tax laws/regulations.
3. Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills.
4. Ability to assist in developing payroll functions that are scalable and flexible to meet business needs.
5. BA/BS degree preferred.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
TikTok– United States