United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Principal Product management Tech Jobs @ Amazon Jobs | US 2021
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1- Principal Product management Tech
Seattle, Washington, USA
1. Own technical vision and direction: You identify problems and work closely with the development team to build solutions that scale; you embrace performance metrics and measurement techniques because they help you assess how well system-related services are running.
2. Collaborate on product direction: You’ll build and maintain strong relationships between engineering and partner disciplines (Product, User Experience) to ensure that we’re focused on delivering the right product for customers.
3. Lead beyond your team: You will be a key part of a small but growing community of leaders who support their teams and contribute to the overall growth of our product development organization. You’ll share your experience and technical acumen in order to drive technology decisions across our organization.
1. 8+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience.
2. 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery.
3. Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
4. Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition.
5. Bachelors or Masters in computer science, machine learning, data science or related technical discipline.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
Amazon– United States