United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Privacy Compliance Program Manager Jobs @ Amazon Jobs | US 2021
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1- Privacy Compliance Program Manager
Seattle, Washington, USA
1. Perform independent and objective, risk-based assessments of Alexa’s privacy activities and related controls with the goal of improving operations.
2. Consult with Alexa Privacy Compliance Officers, global legal, policy, process, and system owners to ensure that sound protocols are in place to manage privacy obligations.
3. Provide recommendations and consultation to improve our protocols and reduce risk including control automation and recommending control enhancements/new controls.
4. Escalate compliance trends through continuous compliance reporting to management. Support business and stakeholders by seeking out opportunities to simplify and automate metrics and reporting.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology, or equivalent experience in technology companies.
2. 5+ years of experience in a privacy, legal, compliance or risk management role.
3. 5+ years of program management experience, including change management, project management, stakeholder management, user training, and communications.
4. Ability to exercise sound judgement, problem solve, and make decisions in complex situations.
5. Experience defining technical requirements and specifications, writing policy, and adapting requirements to technical and business needs.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
Amazon– United States