United States – Facebook is looking to hire following staff.
Privacy Counsel FB Product Jobs @ Facebook Jobs | US 2020
1- Privacy Counsel , Facebook Product
Washington,DC, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
1. Develop and maintain subject matter expertise in areas of data use and protection laws (including state and federal consumer protection and privacy laws, GDPR and other global privacy laws) and advise on the impact of the same on Facebook’s business.
2. Work closely with product counsel and product teams to guide privacy-forward product development and evaluate the impact of privacy laws, regulatory guidance and enforcement actions.
3. Drive high-profile and high-impact projects involving privacy analysis and compliance with cross-functional stakeholders across Facebook’s business, policy, legal, communications, security, and other departments.
4. Help to develop and conduct general and role-specific privacy trainings across Facebook.
1. 3+ years of legal experience, including at a law firm and/or in-house experience with internet or technology companies.
2. J.D. degree (or foreign equivalent) and membership in at least one US state bar.
3. Experience advising on privacy legal risks and mitigations.
4. Experience prioritizing work and providing advice under deadlines.
5. In-house experience with applicable litigation, regulatory, or product counseling.
6. Experience advancing projects in a multi-stakeholder environment.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-07-2021
Facebook– United States