United States – USG is looking to hire following staff.
Production Operator Jobs @ USG | US Jobs 2020
1- Production Operator
Ontario, CA, United States
USG Corporation is an industry-leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, USG serves construction markets around the world through its Gypsum, Performance Materials, Ceilings, and USG Boral divisions. Its wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing and roofing products provide the solutions that enable customers to build the outstanding spaces where people live, work and play. Its USG Boral Building Products joint venture is a leading plasterboard and ceilings producer across Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
1. Maintain production levels, participate in a team environment and work in a mining environment in the safest, most efficient and profitable manner as possible.
2. Under the guidance of the Mine Production Foreman, the Mine Production Operator conducts the daily operations of Mine Department.
3. The successful candidate will go through Common Core training and be trained through the operator rate program. Mine productions employees are trained on the hauler, bolter, blasting, drilling, unitrac and loader.
4. Assist in the implementation of USG Model Programs, Safety Rules, VWIs/JSAs and Standard Operating Procedures, as required.
1. Exercise personal safety, promote and enforce safety among crew members.
2. High School Diploma.
3. Experience in a manufacturing/mining environment preferred.
4. Demonstrates problem-solving skills and the ability to work as a team.
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-05-2021
USG– United States