United States – Federal Emergency Management Agency is looking to hire following staff.
Program Analyst Jobs @ FEMA Jobs Washington DC 2020
Pay Scale : IC 09
Salary : $59,534 to $77,396 per year
Washington DC, United States
About Federal Emergency Management Agency:
The Federal Emergency Management Agency is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security, initially created under President Jimmy Carter by Presidential Reorganization Plan No. 3 of 1978 and implemented by two Executive Orders on April 1, 1979.
1. Developing and producing informational videos, visualizations and other marketing materials or media for training purposes.
2. Organizing webinars and demonstrations, and other communications with stakeholders.
3. Managing customer follow-up related to user suggestions and feedback tools.
4. General administrative support; organizing meetings, developing agendas, conducting follow-up, managing team calendar, and other duties as assigned.
5. Participating in user testing of additions to technology system(s) used to develop and manage grants.
1. You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
2. You must successfully pass a background investigation.
3. Travel will be required.
4. You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
5. Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-01-2021
FEMA– United States