United States – Lenovo is looking to hire following staff.
Project Manager Jobs @ Lenovo | US Jobs 2020
1- Project Manager, Professional Services
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Lenovo Group Limited, often shortened to Lenovo, is a Chinese multinational technology company. Incorporated in Hong Kong, it has global headquarters in Beijing, China, operational headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina, US, and an operational center in Singapore.
The position is for a Project Manager in Lenovo’s Data Center Group (DCG) Professional Services. This is a unique opportunity to work with Customers, Partners, Sales, and process stakeholders as part of the Professional Services team. The project manager will be responsible for delivery of strategic Data Center projects to our Customers. The ideal candidate will be accountable for maintaining the project schedule, project budget, and will be responsible for coordinating Lenovo resources and external resources working for Lenovo.
1. 10+ years experiencing delivering IT projects as a Project Manager or Program Manager.
2. 10+ years working with internal and external dependencies for the delivery of IT projects.
3. Ability to plan, execute, and monitor project activities.
4. Effective communication in the form of status reports, milestone updates, and executive summaries to both Customer and internal stakeholders.
5. Knowledge regarding typical data center IT project design including racking, cabling, configuration, and testing.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-07-2021
Lenovo– United States