United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Prototyping Architect Jobs @ Amazon Jobs | US 2021
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1- Prototyping Architect
New York Area, NY, USA
1. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and be eager to make a big impact.
2. Author or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, blogs, etc.
3. Identify and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community and beyond through industry conferences and events.
4. Position requires travel — generally 25%.
1. Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C#, Python.
2. Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
3. Experience building large-scale software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
4. Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end software systems and all points in between.
5. Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-18-2021
Amazon– United States